Thursday, March 18, 2010

Judicial Notice - Stress Happens

Litination is willing to take Judicial Notice of the fact that praciticing law can be stressful. That's why lots of practicing lawyers advise others to choose a different career path. Thanks to the article below, this conversation should get much easier.

Prospective lawyer: "I think I'm going to apply to law school, I just love the idea of being a lawyer."

Practicing lawyer: "Listen kid, this is not something you want to pursue. If you do, you'll be saddled with a constant feeling of impending doom equivalent to that dream you've probably had about wearing your underwear to class or forgetting to study for a test. In time, this will cause all of your emotions to die...just die."

Prospective lawyer: "Um, ok. Point taken. I think I'll go with Plan B and enlist in the military."

"Law Practice Can Trigger Stress Disorder, says Attorney Who Now Works as Therapist"

0 comments: