Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Missing Disclaimer - The Palin Resignation

"Hi American friends. I know I wasn't the clearest the other day when I announced that I was resigning from my post as leader of the best stinkin' state in the U.S. of A. Really, though, I thought it was kinda obvious. Look, during the campaign I talked about how living in Alaska is kind of like majoring in foreign policy because Alaska is close to some of America's biggest enemies. Well, apparently, somebody named King Kong or Kim Jong over there in Northern Korea was listening and now he's firing off missiles that could reach my backyard faster than David Letterman can sling one-liners about my daughter. So, I've decided to grab some running shoes and short shorts, drape myself in the American flag and skedaddle on down to the lower 48 for some safety and security. Can't wait to see you regular joe's on a more regular basis!"

0 comments: